Entrance decor important 5 tips to focus on
The entrance to the house is the main facade of the house, so it has more importance than others in relation to its decoration and shape as an important and essential part of the house ..
It gives each guest or visitor the first impression of the owner’s taste and gives him a prior opinion without wandering around the rest of the house .. The entrance decor defines everything, and in its light, the visitor sets out a comprehensive view of the rooms and the house decor in general as a whole.
I will give you some advice on how to organize doorway decor.
The most important points that we should focus on in the entrance decor
- The decor of the entrance must be consistent and moderate in order to match the rest of the house.
- An important and fundamental point, movement and distribution of spaces should take advantage of every meter you have in practice and leave a suitable space for movement while you are at the beginning of the house design, which will save you a lot of trouble later.
- Be simple to use the components that decorate the entrance decor of your home and work towards conserving the corridor space using smaller, simpler pieces of furniture and color.
- For the small narrow entrance, use the light colors of the wall to reflect the light, and use a big mirror , in order to enlarge and expand the space.
- I advise you to choose floors that are solid and solid in ceramic, porcelain, or marble, and that they have decorations in the center of this center, which gives aesthetic and luxury, and carries treading and movement.
By lighting, whether it is a ceiling or lampshades, we focus on the elements that we want to clarify, because quiet lighting gives comfort and tranquility, and intense lighting reveals the space and highlights all the details and colors in all aspects of the decor.
An important aspect is not to place or stack furniture pieces or anything that we do not need in the entrances and only to decorate the walls or to place very small furniture that does not suffocate the space and large tableaux that are consistent with the entrance area until they give a nice and classic look.
An important basis in the aesthetic of doorways is the decoration of walls. It is preferable to rely on uniform paints, or neutral and calm colors such as silver.
One of the important elements is accessories, such as plates and gloves in different sizes, suitable composition, and nice candles and antiques that serve the shape of the entrance, and high plants can be placed on the walls. This gives an aesthetic and natural look.
Mirror or Console
helps you adjust your outfit before going out and helps your guests make sure of their looks and is an essential ingredient in the entrance to the home.
In the end, attention must be paid to the entrance of the house to add beauty and comfort to the rest of the house.