9 Tips To Protect Your Home From Being Stolen
Many homes are being stolen because of many factors and behaviors that make our homes vulnerable to theft, so in this article we offer tips to help protect your home from being stolen, whether you’re at home or away from home, including ..
- The windows of the house are not left open in such a way as to reveal the contents of the house; this gives the thief an idea of what is inside it.
- It is always advisable to use blind curtains from the outside that allow light to pass in, or install reflective glass that does not allow people outside to see inside the house, unlike the owners of the house..
- Also, do not forget the keys in the door when entering the house.
- If you are spending a lot of time outside the house, you should leave one of the room lights on to let those who pass near the house know that there is one inside. If you have a long time leaving your home, you can use a close friend to spend time at home from time to time.
- Do not leave your valuables such as gold and jewelry visible in a room.
- Also, don’t keep large amounts of money inside the house and put them in a bank, so you can keep your money safe.
- If you need to copy your home key at some time, do not leave the key when you copy the keys, but wait and see the copy process yourself until you receive the keys; to avoid getting another copy of your home key.
- When you leave the house, the security lock on the door must be locked more than once, and if you can purchase electronic locking doors you will get more protection.
- Also, your installation of some surveillance cameras in front of your home may help you to protect your home from being stolen and you may be able to recover the stolen objects with the help of the policemen in arresting the thief .